Question My pc is Killing hard drives Please Help

Mar 9, 2021
Hello I hope everyone is doing well, Im posting this because I have a very bad inconvenience with my PC, 2 years ago I decided to start and build my own PC these are the components of it and specs.

8GB RAM DDR4 CORSAIR
Motherboard Sniper G1 B7
Graphics Nvidia 1050TI
Power Supply Corsair VS600
2 Corsair Fans
1 Cooler Master Hyper 212
Hard drive ssd 480gb
Intel core I5

At first my pc was working fine, but then suddenly it would start corrupting the OS from my computer until the point where I had to reinstall everything and lose all my data, this is a huge problem for me because I work as a UI UX designer and I use my PC to do all my daily job and my tools, fortunately I had some backup to keep working. After that I reinstalled the OS and my pc worked for a few more months, then It happened again, and right now I think I'm not able to use that hard drive anymore so I decided to replace it for a regular HDD 500GB.
I installed windows again, but right now I've been using that drive for almost a month and my PC is not recognizing it anymore for booting it it would not give me the option to boot from that hard drive, just like the piece is not there plugged, it would recognize it from time to time, but right now is not working anymore and I'm afraid I will lose all my data after a single month of using It. At this point I'm not sure what the root cause is, and I'm very sad and disappointed, I just want to know what is going on. I can share some pictures but I'm basically bagging for help to really know how could I fix this.

From a working computer, download and make (via BalenaEtcher) a bootable memtest86+ USB flash drive, and, have your PC boot from it and run it for a few hours...

If there are RAM corruption issues, it should find them.

Assuming your PSU is not intermittent, it is at least certainly possible your SSD and hard drive failures are unrelated, and, just bad luck...(assuming you have known good modular cables from PSU, and known good SATA data cables connected to mainboard...) Note: modular cables between various PSUs are not interchangeable

What processor is being used in the above problematic rig? (and is it overclocked?)

Mar 9, 2021
Okay so I guess at this point the best thing would be to let a technician fix it and let me know what's going on but thanks anyway for the responses you guys rock