Nov 18, 2020
I am Often Playing video games when my system will shut off, and I know that the CPU is not overheating. I have had this problem before and a computer shop said it was a problem with my operating system. Yet after re-installing windows with a different product key, the problem has come back. Does anyone have any possible solutions?

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
I am Often Playing video games when my system will shut off, and I know that the CPU is not overheating. I have had this problem before and a computer shop said it was a problem with my operating system. Yet after re-installing windows with a different product key, the problem has come back. Does anyone have any possible solutions?
Whats your full specs of your pc including PSU and what are the temps of your GPU.

Nov 18, 2020
Whats your full specs of your pc including PSU and what are the temps of your GPU.
Motherboard- GIGABYTE A320M-2SH
PSU-CORSAIR CX 750
RAM-CORSAIR VENGANCE 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz
GPU- AMD RADEON RX 480 4GB
CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 2600 (with stock cooler)
idk the case sorry.
On stress the GPU can reach 90C however it has been working fine with those temps. The CPU normally reaches like 70C.

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
Motherboard- GIGABYTE A320M-2SH
PSU-CORSAIR CX 750
RAM-CORSAIR VENGANCE 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz
GPU- AMD RADEON RX 480 4GB
CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 2600 (with stock cooler)
idk the case sorry.
On stress the GPU can reach 90C however it has been working fine with those temps. The CPU normally reaches like 70C.
Its kinda hard to diagnose the issue it could be almost any components. I recommend removing the GPU and then try running the game if it still crashes then it would be your motherboard or ram and sorry for the late reply.

Download MSI afterburner, and ramp up Fan on 100% (the GPU should shut itself off not the system, you get black display with sound, and re try the test).

Download Hwinfo and run it into sensor mode. Then you will se down left of hwinfo window an Sheet of paper with Green plus on it, it is for logging.
Start logging and save the file on desktop, run the same thing to make it shut down PC and upload somewhere soo i can read it and link it here to download.