Aug 8, 2024
**Config:**
- 3900x CPU
- 2x16 Corsair Vengeance RAM
- Corsair RM850 PSU
- 5700xt VGA
- 1TB Samsung 970 Evo SSD
- MSI B550-A motherboard

This afternoon the PC was running smoothly, but when I got home and tried to turn it on, it didn’t display any image, and the peripherals didn’t light up either. It's worth mentioning that one of the PCI slots on the motherboard was already not working (I bought it like this, unfortunately). Is it possible that the motherboard has completely given out?

I removed the RAM sticks, cleaned them, and also removed the CMOS battery, but none of these helped. Everything powers up as if it’s a normal boot, but the issues mentioned above persist. It happened out of nowhere.
Among the EZ Debug LEDs, first, the CPU error light flashes, then the VGA light stays on continuously after powering on.

Lutfij

Titan
Aug 8, 2024
Thanks for you reply, so basically I have a wifi adapter plugged in, a xtrfy mouse, a Hyperx Cloud 2 headset and then a basic keyboard, the wifi adapter was giving green signals every time the pc got some power, but now they doesn’t do anything so I’m kinda curious about it.
I have a b550-a-pro still can try this method also?
But I don’t get it how it could work in the afternoon and then died till the evening…