Here is what happened to my old PC that I was trying to install a fresh Windows 10 into a Crucial MX500 250GB Sata SSD:
- I tried to factory reset the PC (when it was working normally) by using the "Reset this PC" option and cleaned the drive. Then the PC was stuck in a never-ending restarting loop. (So i figured that I should format and delete all the partitions and do a fresh install)
- I burned the latest Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft.com into a new blank 8.5GB DL DVD.
- I used Shift+F10 >> diskpart >> list disk >> select disk 0 >> clean : on ALL the reinstall attempts (Including for Windows 10 Home, Window 10 Home N, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro N and ETC.)
- After each install, its the same thing over and over, the PC keeps restarting itself and never get past the 0% installing windows light blue screen.
- I have also tried removing the ISO DVD after the installation and nothing changed.
- I have also removed all the non essential USBs from the PC except the mouse and keyboard and it is still the same problem.
- I have also tried all the advanced options including "Start Up Repair" and that didnt work either.