[SOLVED] My RTX system not performing as expected?

Jul 29, 2021
Hey!

So I actually have been gaming with this system for about a year now. I bought a RTX card inside and It did actually not perform as I expected it to perform but I just kinda felt like aah alright it is what it is youknow.. I did not look into the problem since I could actually watch 8k videos on yt on my 1080p monitor etc. But recently I pre-ordered Far Cry 6 and when I got into it, I was never hitting 60fps basically. Almost always stayed at 45-55fps at Custom settings with everything on Ultra but Terrain and Geometry and Vegetation on High. My Resoution Scale is actually up to 1.3 but It really did not change any of my fps for some reason. And not only with FC6. Even in Assassins Creed Valhalla and even in minecraft i don't get alot of fps tbh for this type of game. I can't even run shaders properly without turning some settings down and it is still is under 60fps most of the time. I also have tried MSI Afterburner overclocking but the fps does not increase at all.
So I decided now to reach out for some tips or smth that can help me! (And If i needed upgrading what would you suggest upgrading to play even upcoming games on ultra settings etc?)

I will leave my specs etc here:
View: https://imgur.com/a/2FB5xRa

(PSU: Corsair RM750X)

I will also leave my UserBenchmark link here:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/47985040

Jul 29, 2021
Show us the memory tab in cpu-z please. I'm guessing you have the ram running at stock speed and you need to boost that up .
You can switch the pictures! I have it listed there! DRAM Frequency 1330.2MHz , Uncore Frequency 1330.2MHz.

Jul 29, 2021
You need to enable XMP in the BIOS to get your RAM running to 3200Mhz. Also what are your temps like while stressing the cpu/gaming? What cooler are you using?
CPU:
CPU-Z Stress Test: 48.5 Celcius
When Idle: 37.0~ Celcius
When Playing Far Cry 6: 45 Celcius
When Playing Battlefield V: 45 Celcius

GPU:
3DMark Stress Test: 70 C
When Idle: 40-41 C
When Playing Far Cry 6: Max 60 C
When Playing Battlefield V: Max 51 C