Aug 13, 2019
in about 2 weeks before i buy used gtx 760 from aliexpress and it is working fine
but 2 days ago i was playing game and suddenly my pc turned off and then won't turned on

when i check for problem then i noticed that when i connect to 1 6 pin connector it says power down
but when i use 2nd 6 pin connector it s not starting even fan also and when i look for solution then it is exactly live the video
i can use that tutorial but i has different variant and board of that is so different i gave gygabyte gtx 760 windforce

link=
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WVMi1Ljac4&t=420s

please help me out is i desolder all mosfet and check it
suppose i desoldered it so how to check it with digital multimeter
and then where to buy new mosfet of same i searchet it but not find of mine
plase help me

Ramlethal

Estimable
motherboard: intel dh55tc
processor: i3 540
ram: 4 GB ddr3
psu : beetel BT-450 i think it is 450 w power supply
So lets be clear you are using a 318w on Full load GPU. On a low quality PSU of 450W... You definitly Murdered your PSU or whats even worse both your GPU and PSU...
Before you install a new Video Card in your System you should always ask if its compatible to prevent Murdering your components.
Try the same Video Card in other system and check if it boots alright. Then Change that PSU for a Seasonic 550W or futher.

Aug 13, 2019
So lets be clear you are using a 318w on Full load GPU. On a low quality PSU of 450W... You definitly Murdered your PSU or whats even worse both your GPU and PSU...
Before you install a new Video Card in your System you should always ask if its compatible to prevent Murdering your components.
Try the same Video Card in other system and check if it boots alright. Then Change that PSU for a Seasonic 550W or futher.

i checked already its not working
its about not working one 6 pin
port