Question need some info about bottlenecking if i build PC with these parts.

Sep 29, 2024
Hello,

I'm thinking about doing a pc build and i certainly know some stuff about pc components but definitely not an expert, specially i don't know too much about bottlenecking components.. so please bear with me and help if you can...

first of all here is my configuration:

• CPU - amd Ryzen 7600 (non-x)
• GPU - amd radeon 6800 (non-xt)
• mobo - msi pro b650-s wifi (ddr5)

ram - xpg lancer 6000mhz CL30 16gb (ddr5)
• ssd - WD sn850x 1tb
• PSU - deepcool pk750d (750w)

(additionally i like to mention other parts just in case you have better suggestions for them too)

cpu air cooler - verity iceberg
pc case - circle eliminator X5

these are the main components I'm thinking to make my build with, do you guys think anything here might not be suitable for some other component or might not utilise the full potential of other parts?? I'm open to suggestions and feedback, would be great if you suggest alternatives too...

as per my use case, I'm gonna use this for my work and heavy gaming both...my work involves heavy usage of adobe applications as well as 3d modelling softwares like blender too...also I love playing games and it would be great if i make this build support heavy gaming sessions ..

your thoughts please...

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your build looks fine actually. Just curious, does the ram have AMD's E.X.P.O advertised on the kit you're looking at?

I'm open to suggestions and feedback, would be great if you suggest alternatives too...
You're advised to stylize your post with info asked of in this thread;
for the sake of relevance, to understand where you're located, what your preferred site for purchase is and your absolute budget for said build, with regards to your regions. Adding the names of the apps and titles helps us fine tune your build if there's room for it.