AudoJudo

Commendable
Jul 11, 2020
Hello,
I might no sure if the CPU is overclocked or undervolted, I just build it and theirs no post. I did try resetting the cmos, nothing either. My memory is rated at 3200.

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
Overclocking is something you do yourself, if you have just put the PC together it is not overclocked.
There is a list for Supported memory modules for every Motherboard, it happens quite rarely that you get incompatible ram, but it can happen nontheless.

Here is the link to the RAM QVL List for your Motherboard:https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b450m-ds3h_pinnacle.pdf

Please check to see if your ram is featured on that list. (Ctrl + F and search for the product number)

Also please let us know what kind of power supply you are using.

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
If you are certain that your memory isn't on the list, it could well be the cause of the problem.
Do you have any other DDR4 on hand to try out?

But before you go out and return the memory and buy a new kit, simply make sure that all the power connectors are properly in. (CPU, MB, GPU, Ram seated correctly, try out the other ram slots (2 and 4), try only a single stick.)
Your power supply should be fine, if it is a newer model, but could cause problems if it was a junk psu picked up used.

AudoJudo

Commendable
Jul 11, 2020
No I don't have any other memory. I did check connectors and took apart the everything and put back together and still no post. I also checked the memory slots and nothing either. Do you have any suggestion on which memory I should get?

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
If you can find it for a good price, go with these: CMK16GX4M2B3200C16

Do the fans start spinning when you turn the PC on?
Does it boot-cycle or just stay on, blackscreen?

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
If you have spare thermal paste, you should check if the processor has any broken pins.
Just take the cooler off (wiggle it a bit, so you dont accidentally rip the cpu out), then look at the bottom of the processor.

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
Does your MB have a debug LED on it. Like a 3 or 4 little LEDs, if so, does one of those leds light up?
If so, which one is it? They should have text next to them to point out the faulty component.

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
That's most certainly just cosmetic lighting.
If you can return the ram without any problem and get a full refund, I would do that and try out different ram.
If that for some reason isnt possible, you can get a beep-code speaker from ebay, or maybe your motherboard even had one included. If you have one plug that in, listen for beep codes on startup and google those.
Otherwise I can't help you, but maybe someone else here might be able to.
Good luck with it anyways. (y)