May 13, 2021
hi guys,
I have long time no sound on my pc, I've tried to fix it but barely sth changed. So I just decided to buy a sound card, what was a temporary solution but now I pull myself together in order to repair it. However, whatever I do, nothing works. I tried to change settings in BIOS, install Linux, plaid with drivers - NOTHING. The problem appeared right after I have taken off and then put my graphic card back(I didn't mess anything up, swear to God). It shows that there is sound it, but it isn't like that. Hopefully someone will help me,

Thanks in advance
IMAGE-2021-05-11-6-09-09-PM_1.jpg

I guess, since none of software solutions didn't help me

If you are uncomfortable with a clean Windows re-installation, you could try to remove all sound devices, download the latest Audio drivers file from your motherboard's manufacturer website and install it again. Sometimes the package contains drivers for more than one audio chipsets and for unknown reason, the automatic installation feature didn't active the right one. It happened to me once with an Asus motherboard, nothing worked until I saw a sub-folder with another audio driver and only after I manually installed it, the audio started working.

May 13, 2021
If you are uncomfortable with a clean Windows re-installation, you could try to remove all sound devices, download the latest Audio drivers file from your motherboard's manufacturer website and install it again. Sometimes the package contains drivers for more than one audio chipsets and for unknown reason, the automatic installation feature didn't active the right one. It happened to me once with an Asus motherboard, nothing worked until I saw a sub-folder with another audio driver and only after I manually installed it, the audio started working.
"I tried to change settings in BIOS, install Linux, plaid with drivers" I mentioned it in my post. Also, I re-installed windows a couple of times. Since I have this dilemma almost for an year

May 13, 2021
OK assuming that you already have the latest Bios update, you may want to try the audio drivers from the manufacturer's website instead, make sure you select the right drivers for your Windows (32 or 64-bit).

https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-software

Let's try something new before saying that the audio chip is broken :D
I've already downloaded the latest Realtek driver, though not from that site, cuz here I have speed 20 kb/sec. it would take 3 hours )

May 13, 2021
May 13, 2021
Did you try the audio from the front panel? Besides the rear audio ports, motherboards usually have a connector for the front audio ports.
when it‘s connected to a port on the back, it shows that there is sound and it works properly, though there is no sound, if it is connected to front one, the pc don't even detect it

when it‘s connected to a port on the back, it shows that there is sound and it works properly, though there is no sound, if it is connected to front one, the pc don't even detect it

Some motherboard has the front audio option in the Bios that must be enabled.

Maybe your rear audio port is physically obstructed / broken? Let's check if there is something stuck inside.

May 13, 2021
That sucks.

If you have a spare HDD or better, a SSD, you can try with a minimum hardware specs (just the motherboard with Bios set to default and the HDD with Windows 10). Perform a clean Windows 10 installation and let it configure your hardware.

Do you have a Win10 Installation USB drive?
I reinstalled Windows approximately 5 times )(Clean installation)

May 13, 2021
I don't have either, my motherboard is Gigabyte too, you only have it if you install the audio drivers from the motherboard manufacturer's website.

There is no Win10 drivers for my motherboard so everything are generic drivers.

aZNCFGh.jpg
ok, at least now I know that I've done everything I could. By the way, as I've already mentioned in the post, I have a sound card adapter, and I want to buy a bluetooth adapter for my keyboard therefore I would like to know whether my headphone will work per bluetooth
?cuz when it is connected to the sc adapter it works.