Question Nvidia surround with multiple GPUs for more monitor outputs ?

Dec 15, 2022
Hello, I am currently trying to set up Nvidia Surround for my setup. For this I put two graphics cards into my PC in order to run all 5 of my monitors. When I try to activate surround with monitors that are not on the same GPU it gives me a very unspecific error, telling me that there is a connection error with my monitors. Is it not possible to use surround with two graphics cards or am I doing something wrong?

shengton

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2008
Hello, I am currently trying to set up Nvidia Surround for my setup. For this I put two graphics cards into my PC in order to run all 5 of my monitors. When I try to activate surround with monitors that are not on the same GPU it gives me a very unspecific error, telling me that there is a connection error with my monitors. Is it not possible to use surround with two graphics cards or am I doing something wrong?

Nvidia Surround should be able to support using two graphics cards in your setup. However, there are a few things to consider and check when setting it up. First, make sure that both of your graphics cards are compatible with Nvidia Surround. Second, ensure that the drivers for both graphics cards are up to date. Finally, make sure that all of your monitors are connected to the correct ports on the graphics cards and that they are all configured correctly in the Nvidia control panel. If you are still having trouble, you may want to try reaching out to Nvidia support for further assistance.