We are currently installing the Odyssey client on our laptops to use
within the network with the Radius server. This works fine. However,
many of these people also have WiFi at home. How can we set their
laptops to use the OC here and to use regular Wifi at home?

blh

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

marie.seibel@jcw.org (mseibel) wrote in message news:<84db975a.0407070618.64bbaf43@posting.google.com>...
> We are currently installing the Odyssey client on our laptops to use
> within the network with the Radius server. This works fine. However,
> many of these people also have WiFi at home. How can we set their
> laptops to use the OC here and to use regular Wifi at home?

We also use Odyssey. If the users have Odyssey on their laptops the
simplest way is to configure an additional network (the home network)
on the client then set an auto-scan list - the client will look for
each network in turn and connect to the appropriate one.

I currently have three networks in my client - my work network, my
home wifi and a test network, all with different SSIDs, authentication
protocols, WEP keys etc.

Brian