Daggas

Commendable
Jul 11, 2017
Alright, so I built another PC.
SPECS:
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 1600
MOTHERBOARD: AMD A320
RAM: DDR 4+8 GB RAM 2666freq.
Problem is, task manager detects only 4gb of ram while cpu-Z and speccy detects all 12...
Any help is much appreciated!

Solution
Memory manufacturers don't guarantee such combinations to be compatible together. You free to make any combinations you want and do your own compatibility testing with no guarantees.

Daggas

Commendable
Jul 11, 2017
does these ram are same model and name did you try to use the non detected one in the first slot alone and do the same with the others could be a defective one .
One stick is from TEAM GROUP the other one is from G. SKILL. But they're both 2666freq. and DDR4. I have tried using just the undetected one and the monitor would say "CHECK CABLE CONNECTION"

Daggas

Commendable
Jul 11, 2017
Hello, I encountered some error. The picture bellow says everything, all the software like CPU-Z and all benchmark softwares say that I am running 12GB RAM DDR4 system, but the task manager only sees 4?..
Here's the picure:
https://ibb.co/qFcxtxb
Please help :/
Thanks in advance.

Daggas

Commendable
Jul 11, 2017
The thing is that the PC didn't quite work by using 8Gb chip alone. The display would say something like "check cable connection" But the 4Gb one would work perfectly. I'm starting to think that the chip is bad by itself, but not quite sure. So decided to ask people who most likely know more than me.