Question PC boots up but no screen, mouse keyboard and only no signal message. Cant even get to bios.

Sep 24, 2020
Hello everyone. Today my pc's screen, mouse and keyboard stopped working when playing Among us. I was just playing when suddenly it ,,turned off" but kept running. Others reported to me i disconnected from discord so my pc went in some kind of turn off mode i think. I force turned it off and tried to load it. At first nothing so i turned it off again. I wiggled with few fires on my disks cause like 5 days ago my hdd disk died and i couldnt boot my pc. As i wiggled with some plugs And tried to start it it worked. So i went to play another game and it did the same problem again. So i rebooted again and it worked. After another turn off i took out one ram. It lasted around 20 mins before turning off again. Once i tried it again with no ram. Nothing happened. Same problem but no boot to system now. Later on i thought it could be my MB. So i switched it completely..plugged in new one and still had same problem. I tried different MB battery. Changed PSU. Cleaned dust and tried switching cables. Still my problem occurs. Pc boots up but no screen. Keyboard wont light up and same with mouse. All fans are spinning and pc just works. When booting up i get no beep aswell. I'm glad for every response so if u have any idea let me know. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sep 24, 2020
Hello sorry for late reply but herebu go
PSU: Aerocool Integrator 500
MB: ASRock 970m Pro3
Ram: 2x 4gb Patriot Viper
CPU: AMD FX 6350
SSD: Kingston 120 gb

The other i dont know.