[SOLVED] PC dosent perform as good as it should?

Penko

Honorable
Mar 27, 2016
Hello there, i just built myself "new" pc for myself and my gf. We had some parts laying around so i combined them all into one pc.
Specs: Ryzen 3 1200, rx 580(8gb), 1x8gb ddr4 2400, asus prime b450m-k,650wat PSU bronze, Intel 512 m.2 nVme and some other hdds/ssd,
I saw some other guys having same cpu and gpu and they are getting 3x better fps resoults then i am. I have updated my bios, got the ltest drivers for my GPU and my motherboard. i have freshly installed winds, and all my games are on ssd.
Apex won't even let me choose champion(i get almost all of the red icons showing performance/network issues), CSGO i'm getting around 90 fps(lowest quality preset) with stutters.
My cinebench score is around 1100, on FurMark i'm getting avg.75 fps on 1080p. Am i missing something ? mainly i'm thinking its my CPU, but in the other hands i saw ppl having so much more performance on same one.
https://prnt.sc/_0yr5ASoBsWq

videos i'm refrencing
/watch?v=VfqcnhbPvpY
/watch?v=hPAE6uaqvZA
there is few more but can't find them atm.

Solution
Hello there, i just built myself "new" pc for myself and my gf. We had some parts laying around so i combined them all into one pc.
Specs: Ryzen 3 1200, rx 580(8gb), 1x8gb ddr4 2400, asus prime b450m-k,650wat PSU bronze, Intel 512 m.2 nVme and some other hdds/ssd,
I saw some other guys having same cpu and gpu and they are getting 3x better fps resoults then i am. I have updated my bios, got the ltest drivers for my GPU and my motherboard. i have freshly installed winds, and all my games are on ssd.
Apex won't even let me choose champion(i get almost all of the red icons showing performance/network issues), CSGO i'm getting around 90 fps(lowest quality preset) with stutters.
My cinebench score is around 1100, on FurMark i'm getting...

kanewolf

Titan
My cinebench score is around 1100, on FurMark i'm getting avg.75 fps on 1080p. Am i missing something ? mainly i'm thinking its my CPU, but in the other hands i saw ppl having so much more performance on same one.
https://prnt.sc/_0yr5ASoBsWq

videos i'm refrencing
/watch?v=VfqcnhbPvpY
/watch?v=hPAE6uaqvZA
there is few more but can't find them atm.
Those first generation Ryzen are very memory sensitive. You have one DIMM. That will greatly lower performance.

Solution
+1 for above.
Get yourself am matched kit of 3000-3200 speed memory.
Your processor may or may not run them at maximum speed but you can run them slower @ lower CAS latency.
We can help you with that.
Later you can upgrade the CPU to a fatser model and not need to change memory again because it is hampered by slow memory.

Penko

Honorable
Mar 27, 2016
+1 for above.
Get yourself am matched kit of 3000-3200 speed memory.
Your processor may or may not run them at maximum speed but you can run them slower @ lower CAS latency.
We can help you with that.
Later you can upgrade the CPU to a fatser model and not need to change memory again because it is hampered by slow memory.
Thanks man for the help, i will try and borrow from my brothers pc ram kit. Will test with them if it will make any diffrence.