boju

Titan
Ambassador
Another quick thing to note is if I hit my desk light even lightly my pc will disconnect

This part makes me suspicious of the Hdd, do you have a hdd or ssd? Please list pc specs here as well including OS drive.

Is case on desk or anyway possible it's susceptible to knocks or vibrations? Not sure if this was mentioned there.

trashykidman

Reputable
Aug 14, 2017
This part makes me suspicious of the Hdd, do you have a hdd or ssd? Please list pc specs here as well including OS drive.

Is case on desk or anyway possible it's susceptible to knocks or vibrations? Not sure if this was mentioned there.
It is ssd and actually whenever I hit the table the pc does that thing where it starts restarts but all the light and everything stays on it just reboots without turning off except mouse and keyboard turn off

boju

Titan
Ambassador
whenever I hit the table the pc does that thing where it starts restarts but all the light and everything stays on it just reboots without turning off except mouse and keyboard turn off

Well it seems bumps is causing your issue. Could be lose connections with ram, graphics card, power or data cables inside the case.

Oh and btw it is under the table

After checking things over in your computer, find a way to not knock the computer or have it on something that shocks aren't easily received by bumps. See if this problem still happens.

trashykidman

Reputable
Aug 14, 2017
Well it seems bumps is causing your issue. Could be lose connections with ram, graphics card, power or data cables inside the case.

After checking things over in your computer, find a way to not knock the computer or have it on something that shocks aren't easily received by bumps. See if this problem still happens.
Yep the problem persists I screwed in the ssd checked the ram so u know anything else it could be?