[SOLVED] Pc shut off and won’t turn on

Dec 10, 2020
Hello, hope this is the correct forum. I recently got a starter pro prebuilt from NZXT and by recently I mean it arrived less than a week ago. 2 nights ago I was playing a game when my pc shut off (for reference it shut off as if the power went out but it didn’t) and it won’t turn on. It hasn’t turned on or had any lights since then. I have contacted NZXT but with the pandemic they are very busy and I haven’t really gotten help. I am pretty sure that the power supply died but I’m not 100% on it so I’m wondering what y’all think?

Solution
the best thing you can do,if you dont have any spare parts,is to take it to a local pc service.You will have to pay,but atleast you will know what the problem is.It really sounds like a powersupply problem

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
I will say reseat your cables but it died when you were playing so I'm thinking something definitely got toasted, very sad to hear, but lets hope that the PSU died and the other parts survived

Reactions: Mikeymike98
Dec 10, 2020
Hello, hope this is the correct forum. I recently got a starter pro prebuilt from NZXT and by recently I mean it arrived less than a week ago. 2 nights ago I was playing a game when my pc shut off (for reference it shut off as if the power went out but it didn’t) and it won’t turn on. It hasn’t turned on or had any lights since then. I have contacted NZXT but with the pandemic they are very busy and I haven’t really gotten help. I am pretty sure that the power supply died but I’m not 100% on it so I’m wondering what y’all think?
By the way it was in fact the power supply I replaced it and we are all good! Thank you all who answered.

Reactions: Adam65 and Dj0gany