5384vishal

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
Hi,
Thanks to the forum recommendations I built my PC 4yrs ago.
980Ti
Noctua DH15
Asus Maximus VII Hero
Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz
Seasonic 750w gold
couple of ssds and hdds

It was running fine all this while.I had overclocked it a year ago using Asus bios. I had clocked it to 4.6ghz from default 4Ghz.Today my PC is not booting.
After several boot loop it showed Overclock failure,then it asked to press F1 to start and it started.But then I was I was having issue with this malware called ProxyGate.kaspersky couldnt disinfect it and nothing was opening on PC so I went for restart.But again It went to boot loop and I am not able to go to bios like earlier.

I tried:-
I checked by removing GPU,reseating RAM ,removing all drives.Nothing helped.

I am software developer by profession so I have handy knowledge of things.Tried resetting CMOS with CMOS button but doesnt seem to reset.
Attaching video of issue.
Guys any help will be appreciated.
Link to the Video of issue

Lutfij

Titan
If you're a software developer then you're probably knowledgeable enough to know that you should migrate the affected drive with the OS on it to a donor system to run a malware scan on it. That being said, what is the model for your Seasonic PSU? With all storage devices unplugged and no discrete GPU, you should be able to boot off the onboard GPU(iGPU) and get into BIOS(albeit with some error messages).

If after breadboarding and removing the CMOS battery for a good 15 minutes(before replacing) then powering up you get nothing, it's possible that the board is on it's way out.

5384vishal

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
If you're a software developer then you're probably knowledgeable enough to know that you should migrate the affected drive with the OS on it to a donor system to run a malware scan on it. That being said, what is the model for your Seasonic PSU? With all storage devices unplugged and no discrete GPU, you should be able to boot off the onboard GPU(iGPU) and get into BIOS(albeit with some error messages).

If after breadboarding and removing the CMOS battery for a good 15 minutes(before replacing) then powering up you get nothing, it's possible that the board is on it's way out.

It is Seasonic SS-750KM3 X-Series 750W .Yeah will check for malware on other pc. But it has nothing to do with bootloop.
Tried removing gpu and booting already and battery to.Nothing works.

But here it gets interesting if I leave in boot loop for some time.It randomly works and boots in Win10. But its rare like 2 in 100 .

How can I get my post to reach more people?