Question PC Stuck in Reboot Loop with no Display

gapplepiepvp

Reputable
Jul 26, 2018
My PC has been turned off for about the past six months. After trying to turn it on, my PC began rebooting over and over and I also didn’t have any display on my monitor. I disconnected the GPU, RAM, SSD, HDD and peripherals but it was still stuck in the loop. After unplugging some parts the PC will sometimes start without looping but there is still no display. I’ve tried a different outlet and checked to make sure the problem isn’t my monitor. I don’t have on-board graphics so unfortunately I cant use that. If you need any information about my PC just ask.
CPU: Intel i3-6100
MOBO: ASRock H110M-ITX/AC
RAM: G.Skill 8GB DDR4
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RX 460
SSD: Silicon Power 240GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB
PSU: EVGA 430W

Last edited:
My PC has been turned off for about the past six months. After trying to turn it on, my PC began rebooting over and over and I also didn’t have any display on my monitor. I disconnected the GPU, RAM, SSD, HDD and peripherals but it was still stuck in the loop. After unplugging some parts the PC will sometimes start without looping but there is still no display. I’ve tried a different outlet and checked to make sure the problem isn’t my monitor. I don’t have on-board graphics so unfortunately I cant use that. If you need any information about my PC just ask.
what are your pc specs?

TRENDING THREADS