Question PC turns off immediately after turning on. Motherboard lights are all on.

Apr 22, 2023
Hi, hopefully this is the right place for me to find the resolution to this tragedy.
Today i received my new PSU and so started changing everything from my current setup with the new PSU.
Just so you guys know I've got TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING motherboard, i9-9900k and 8x4 3200mhz Corsair ram, if this helps.

The problem is whenever I turn on the pc, motherboard has its all lights turn on, but whenever I turn it on, it lights up for a second, then it shuts down. From what I tried myself, clearing CMOS, RTC RAM does nothing. One thing that I see that makes difference is running the pc without the 8pin eatx12v connector. The motherboard runs without ever booting up.

I already took out the motherboard out of the case so pretty sure it's not short circuiting with anything metal.

Im uploading a video showing how the motherboard behaves when turning it on.
View: https://youtu.be/_Npmk9bXGN8

Someone please help!!!

Apr 22, 2023
New one is UD850GM, The old one is VS650. Tried both after exchanging PSU i have to use the two different sets of cables as one is modular old is non modular

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech