Question Phanteks Evolv Shift Air - clearance questions

devilgodspider

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2013
1. What are the measurements allowed for a gpu in order to accommodate a gpu AND a fan below the gpu?

2. Can the Riser cable be exchanged or is it soldered like the previous version of the case? (Evolv Shif)

Really need the help guys, or if you have any better options around the same budget for an ITX case, please go ahead 100%

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2020
nice, and about this?

2. Can the Riser cable be exchanged or is it soldered like the previous version of the case? (Evolv Shift) the reason why I ask this, it because i'd rather have the fans blowing towards exterior instead of into the inside of the case.
pretty sure it doesnt come with a riser cable but you can buy a bundle with a riser cable. i think you can use just any riser cable

devilgodspider

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2013
pretty sure it doesnt come with a riser cable but you can buy a bundle with a riser cable. i think you can use just any riser cable
It does come with a riser cable, check the website specs, it's in the included portion, I also saw it in videos, my only question is if the riser cable is exchangeable for another slightly longer one or if it's soldered on.