Solution
It doesn't seem to be the best deal with that link.

However, any PSU should work. I am currently using a standard EVGA 600w 80+ ATX PSU with a 24 to 8 pin adapter on my dell OptiPlex board with an RX570. It works fine, however, I would not recommend that PSU.

Corsair CX550 would be a good option. Or the CX550m.

Maybe the CX450 or CX450m if on a budget

Just a note, the Dell motherboards that use the 8 pin connector are 12v only and thus the adapter has some circuitry to boost the 5v standby to 12v.
I'm thinking of buying an optiplex 3020 mt

link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Optip...600373?hash=item3da134d975:g:fZAAAOSw~5ReFiV~

Can Someone recommend a power supply that will fit the pc and will work with xfx rx 570 4gb.

i will buy the 24 pin to 8 pin adapter if needed.

Please Take Some Time To Answer .

Im stuck at this part.

Hi, I've looked at the images of that machine and it looks to be a standard full size ATX supply - the only problem is the 8 pin connector on the motherboard. If you have found a compatible 24 pin to 8 pin adapter then you should be free to use any ATX supply you want to.

Given the parts in the machine, something like a Corsair CX 500W PSU would be ideal for a build like that with an RX 570.

However, any PSU should work. I am currently using a standard EVGA 600w 80+ ATX PSU with a 24 to 8 pin adapter on my dell OptiPlex board with an RX570. It works fine, however, I would not recommend that PSU.

Just a note, the Dell motherboards that use the 8 pin connector are 12v only and thus the adapter has some circuitry to boost the 5v standby to 12v.

Solution
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, I've looked at the images of that machine and it looks to be a standard full size ATX supply - the only problem is the 8 pin connector on the motherboard. If you have found a compatible 24 pin to 8 pin adapter then you should be free to use any ATX supply you want to.

Given the parts in the machine, something like a Corsair CX 500W PSU would be ideal for a build like that with an RX 570.
Hey man thanks for your reply. May God bless the internet

Apr 28, 2020

thx bro for your reply