Dec 23, 2022
Hello! I have an NZXT Kraken z63 cooling an i9-12900k on an MSI Z690 Edge motherboard. Only anomaly is that the micro USB that powers the cooler's LCD isn't plugged in, but I don't think that has any impact otherwise. My problem is that when I turn on my computer, the pump and fans kick on, but within 10-30 minutes of using my computer (usually games or youtube) the fans on the radiator turn off. My temps hit high 90's pretty quick and I have to shut down and turn back on my PC to get the fans to spin again. I adjusted the fan curve in BIOS to max and it doesn't seem to have made any impact. Any advice?

Hello! I have an NZXT Kraken z63 cooling an i9-12900k on an MSI Z690 Edge motherboard. Only anomaly is that the micro USB that powers the cooler's LCD isn't plugged in, but I don't think that has any impact otherwise. My problem is that when I turn on my computer, the pump and fans kick on, but within 10-30 minutes of using my computer (usually games or youtube) the fans on the radiator turn off. My temps hit high 90's pretty quick and I have to shut down and turn back on my PC to get the fans to spin again. I adjusted the fan curve in BIOS to max and it doesn't seem to have made any impact. Any advice?
Are you using any software to control them ?