Status
Not open for further replies.

likeservice15006

Prominent
Jun 17, 2018
Image link: View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/CjERGg8

Left airdot goes dim red light when placed in case compared to the bright red light in the right one and does not charge. Been using this airdots in more than a month and its been woking well until the issue suddenly arise. Did not drop the case even once and i even got a Silicone protective cover on the case.

The left airdot is currently empty and wont charge. If anyone could help/guide me fixing this i would greatly appreciate it.

Sep 27, 2020
Hi there, i have the same problem but with my right airdot, and luckily i fixed it

Here's i do
First i took out the right airbud from the case for about a half day, and the next day i just put in back in case and wait about 3-4 hour

Hope it help

Mar 3, 2021
Hi there, i have the same problem but with my right airdot, and luckily i fixed it

Here's i do
First i took out the right airbud from the case for about a half day, and the next day i just put in back in case and wait about 3-4 hour

Hope it help

Hey there! Yesterday (march 3, 2021) my left airdot didnt charge. I follow your advice of taking it out from the case for half a day. And voila! It worked. Thanks for thisss.

Status
Not open for further replies.