Question RTX 2080 GPU USAGE DROP SAND FPS DROPS

Oct 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm having issue with micro stuttering, lag spikes etc. my rig is next:
MSI B450M PRO VD PLUS CPU: Ryzen5 2600X
GPU: Rtx 2080 MSI VENTUS
Ram:3000 MHZ 28 Dual Channel
500gb SSD and 1TB HDD.
PSU: Xıgmatek 650 watt
I'm having GPU usage drops from 80-90% to sometimes for a split of a second to around 60% randomly, getting spikes for a less then half a second but makes FPS games unplayable. I'm getting those stutters at all latest games like Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3, Jedi Fallen Order and etc. Anyway so far i have tested RAM GPU CPU SSD HDD all the parts stress test etc.. GPU temperature is 70-75C
at full use and CPU is at 65c* Fresh windows install both SSD and HDD cleared and install from scratch. Cuda p2 options off How can i solve this problem? Can someone help me?

Oct 1, 2020
I get the same thing and judging by your build, your problem may be the same as mine may be, the less than adequate PSU. Still waiting on response, if I fix the problem I'll let you know

Oct 15, 2020
I wouldn't trust it to power my reading lamp. But the risk is yours.

Your CPU isn't even hitting base frequency.

What are your temps while under load?

Is the cooler properly attached and fan spinning?

Are you on latest BIOS and chipset driver for motherboard?

What case fans do you have?
About 70 degrees under load GPU and CPU
Cooler installed correctly
Bios and GPU drivers latest version installed
My case is Xıgmatek Venom X

Oct 15, 2020
I wouldn't trust it to power my reading lamp. But the risk is yours.

Your CPU isn't even hitting base frequency.

What are your temps while under load?

Is the cooler properly attached and fan spinning?

Are you on latest BIOS and chipset driver for motherboard?

What case fans do you have?
The problem does not occur in all games, it only happens in newly released games.

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah doesn't work for me either, neither did updating chipset, BIOS ect. What kind of games do you usually drop in FPS? For me it's usually open-world games, games like Doom Eternal work perfectly

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah doesn't work for me either, neither did updating chipset, BIOS ect. What kind of games do you usually drop in FPS? For me it's usually open-world games, games like Doom Eternal work perfectly

mostly openworld games but rdr2 work corretly
There were these problems in jedi fallen order

Oct 15, 2020
It is not, or at least shouldn't be. I've been told that PSU can't be the problem. Waiting for further response. Do Uniengine Superpostion benchmark and look at GPU usage, if it's low it may be bottleneck, but it likely isnt'.
I think I solved the problem. I plugged the monitor and PSU into different sockets.