Mar 18, 2019
So i recently heard that running integrated gpu with gpu together and installing latest integrated gpu drivers makes cs:go run smoother with more fps, etc... I`ve got i5 8400, and gtx 960 i would like to ask if i should enable my integrated gpu in bios and will i get better results? As this thread claims at te bottom : View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/5nzt5x/fpsstuttering_fixes_for_intel_processors_one/

"This change is very obscure, and I honestly have no idea why it works, but it is almost entirely risk free and was extremely effective for me, almost so effective that the other settings changes did nothing in comparison. So here it is: Re-enable your integrated GPU.
If you have an Intel CPU with an integrated GPU and you have a graphics card plugged into your motherboard, it is likely that your motherboard automatically disabled the CPUs integrated GPU. For whatever reason, this was causing major issues for my PC and also the other PC I mentioned that was fixed.)"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You can try it out for yourself but with all due respect regarding the hardware you've mentioned in your thread's body, you should be fine with the discrete GPU alone. On second thoughts, you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Often times people come around here asking for hep with their FPS when the real issue was that the PSU was starving the GPU of ample/necessary power.

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks alot for reply!
CPU: i5 8400
Motherboard: gigabyte b360m d3h
Ram:
SK Hynix HMA41GS6AFR8N-TF 2133
Kingston KHX2666C13/8GX 2133
hdd: WDC WD6400AAKS-00A7B2
ssd: SAMSUNG MZVLW128HEGR-000L2
GPU: gtx 960 1gb
PSU: i dont know right now for sure but its 500V

TRENDING THREADS