Nov 30, 2019
(I'm new to this site so I have no idea how anything works I just want to have some help)
I just got a hand-me-down system that worked properly before. I have received it and it worked ok but sometimes it wouldn't post (more detail later.) Something happened and the PCU failed so I installed a new one and it booted to windows 10 1st try; however, the 'second' time I booted it, it did the black screen with nothing showing before I turned it on (the screen is reviving input.) I reset, I power on and off, I unplug and plug back in but still nothing happens. I gave up for a little and tried again after unplugging the power supply and letting the computer sit (I think it's something like the PCU doesn't get power for a little and is like a cold start) well unplugging it for a while worked and it booted to windows fine again. I also did a ton of research and troubleshooting before I posted here. Here is some of my troubleshooting steps: take the SSD out and diskcheck it on my laptop (I did this because a BOOT_DEVICE_LED was showing on my M/B,) I reset the ram with the MEMOK button, I reset the CMOS, and pressed CTRL+ALT+DELETE MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT (I did many other small steps but it totaled to about 3-4 hours of troubleshooting and researching.

Conclusion: Do I need to buy a new motherboard??? It boots so it can't be a problem with the power supply. And it only boots sometimes (when I unplug the PCU for 5-10 minutes)

Specs:
i5-2500 (with stock cooler but is cool enough)
EVGA GTX 960
Sabertooth P67
Seasonic M12II 520W
DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB total (4 slots)
Sandisk SSD (too lazy to check sorry)
1TB HDD

Nov 30, 2019
I figured out that the computer turns on after the PCU discharges after 5-10 minutes and then it boots. I think this is a problem with my motherboard I could be wrong though.