I'm researching Wifi on SDIO on a XP Desktop. I bought a C-Guys SDIO Wifi
adapter. Then I bought a USB and CardBus SD Reader/Writers. The problem is
that USB and CardBus Reader/Writers both treat the SDIO Wifi adapter as if
it was a storage device. Anyway, does anybody know of a generic SDIO bridge
I can buy for a PC?

Thanks,

((&->

The drivers should be at the card manufacturer's website(s)
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging