SEA OF GLASS!!!!!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bikeman

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2002
Some words to this:

Patriotism
Nationalism
Radicalism

I'm sorry, aparently I was making mistakes when presuming that Americans weren't as <adjective to be used in the most pejorative way> as their government seems.

I am disapointed, dudes ...

<i>Then again, that's just my opinion</i>

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
"hey, who here thinks that this post is one of amdmeltdufus'es better threads?"

I do, I do!

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

dhlucke

Polypheme
I think the problem isn't the words you typed. It's the fact that you don't understand them.

You're from Belgium right? 18 days. That's all I have to say.

We don't fight like that. It's very unfair of you to judge us after we have taken a beating like this and are just making sure it won't happen again.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Actually, let me say more since what I wrote can easily be missunderstood.

Do we need to let things get to the point where things are as bad as they were in May of 1940 for example? Don't you agree that something should have been done sooner?

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

zengeos

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2001
Don't even get me started on UNHRC! That is an organization NOT promoting any of it's originally intended mandate, but instead being used to wage political war on countries the majority of members wish to ostracize.

Sad.

When all else fails, throw your computer out the window!!!

G

hey, who here thinks that this post is one of amdmeltdowns better threads?

I think Ronny is doing a great job. He's only proteching users from making a bad choice.

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
HUH?
what are u talking about?

amdmeltie = ronnie = 5th horseman of the apocalypse?

and what bad choice are u talking about?

I love helping people in Toms Forums... It reinforces my intellectual superiority! :smile:

G

Its like nature.

They say wow where are great guys giving up the ability to buy AMD chips to educate people. We can protect them from buying Intel at first. Then they look at AMD users like there the good guys. Then they say "i cant be AMD biased cuz i'll be a AMD TROLL then". Then they pick out the best chip to there needs and they wont hate both Intel or AMD.

See its all planned out that way. Well, Ronny *meltdown* is at my house talking about it. Well, he does have a taste for beer. Watch out if he posts tonight might be a little drunk >=()

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Protech people eh? Protect might make a little more sense. And no i'm not picking on him for mispelling a word because he did it twice =p.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Hmm, you have a twisted sense of logic but I find it impeccable. I salute you to your logic but I am disgusted by your deviousness.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

Honestly im going to calm down on the deviousness part soon. I'm Just waiting for Meltdown to agree with me.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Just don't go insulting AMD users (but rather entice them to go with the P4 in the future), and your plan might work. :wink:

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

I guess but Meltdown told me before joining this forum that all AMD users are pigs and bridge trolls.

Okay, i'll give a good try at trying to make users want intel. Besides i have some useful information to give out.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Okay, i'll give a good try at trying to make users want intel. Besides i have some useful information to give out.
Exactly, such as the extreme overclockablity of the Northwood. The 512KB cache does wonders for ALU performance. The Northwood is less likely to fry (if not impossible). It generally runs cooler. I can think of many things. Try to find the strengths in Intel processors not the weaknesses in AMD processors. That's one fatal mistake that AMDMeltdown made in his quest. :wink:

G

yeah, Most the time meltdown posts he tell me he's doing the right thing.

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
uh... oookaaayyy

does this mean that melty has friends?????
this concept will take a while to get used to

I love helping people in Toms Forums... It reinforces my intellectual superiority! :smile:

G

Yeah he has friends. I'm trying to making him goto party's and goto look for chicks. He's always glued on the computer taking about how Intel is better then AMD.

varlo

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2001
Yeah he has friends. I'm trying to making him goto party's and goto look for chicks. He's always glued on the computer taking about how Intel is better then AMD.
So it's truth Meltwitt doesn't have a life....well no surprise there... :tongue:

The faster a computer is, the faster it will reach a crashed state :eek:

varlo

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2001
I'm not worried at all...actualy seeing light may help us here...by not seeing so mutch trolling anymore...and by the way ,you go out whit him , do not ,i repeat ,do not let him go alone , and try to get a life to willy at the same time !

See ya!

The faster a computer is, the faster it will reach a crashed state :eek:

dhlucke

Polypheme
Come on...you're not confused already. Don't play dumb. You're punking amdmeltdowns gig....

<font color=red>If you were to have sex with your clone would that be considered incest or masturbation?</font color=red>