Question See in cmd when i ping the fortnite mid east server it says average 50ms but ingame it is 150ms.

Dec 23, 2019
Keep it to 1 thread
I get the right ping in all the servers but middle east(the closest one) i get around 150ms in-game.PLEASE HELP ME(i literally tried everything i knew or could)

The internet does not really care about real world distances. It does not drive down the road or go directly via the air. The first issue is there is not fiber connections between every location so the traffic sometimes must go much farther.

The next and more likely issue is there is a not a local connection between your ISP and the ISP the game server uses. For example say your use ISP1 and your neighbor across the street uses ISP2. These 2 ISP are really stupid and only have 1 connection point say in Australia. But you and your neighbor live in the EU. So for traffic to go across the street it must first go all the way to australia and back.

You can do nothing about the connectivity between ISP. The very large ISP have many connections in most major cities but smaller ones do not and your only real option is to use a different ISP which is not possible for most people.

Last be sure the servers really reside where they say they do. Many times game companies do not actually have the servers in different physical locations they just have them in different groups because of language or time display. It can be tricky sometime to find actual IP locations.

Dec 23, 2019
The internet does not really care about real world distances. It does not drive down the road or go directly via the air. The first issue is there is not fiber connections between every location so the traffic sometimes must go much farther.

The next and more likely issue is there is a not a local connection between your ISP and the ISP the game server uses. For example say your use ISP1 and your neighbor across the street uses ISP2. These 2 ISP are really stupid and only have 1 connection point say in Australia. But you and your neighbor live in the EU. So for traffic to go across the street it must first go all the way to australia and back.

You can do nothing about the connectivity between ISP. The very large ISP have many connections in most major cities but smaller ones do not and your only real option is to use a different ISP which is not possible for most people.

Last be sure the servers really reside where they say they do. Many times game companies do not actually have the servers in different physical locations they just have them in different groups because of language or time display. It can be tricky sometime to find actual IP locations.
I used to get around 40ms but suddenly out of nowhere it bumped upto 180ms and never came back to 40ms

So maybe there was a fiber cut and some ISP in the path is running on a backup fiber. It really doesn't matter you can't do anything about things not in your control. If you said all the sites have really high ping times we could look at your pc or your router or maybe even the internet connection to your house.

Since all data must pass though the same path from your house to the ISP if some sites work and other do not then you do not have a network issue with those devices.

Your only option and for most people it is not a option, is to get a different ISP and hope they have better data paths to the servers you want to use.

Dec 23, 2019
So maybe there was a fiber cut and some ISP in the path is running on a backup fiber. It really doesn't matter you can't do anything about things not in your control. If you said all the sites have really high ping times we could look at your pc or your router or maybe even the internet connection to your house.

Since all data must pass though the same path from your house to the ISP if some sites work and other do not then you do not have a network issue with those devices.

Your only option and for most people it is not a option, is to get a different ISP and hope they have better data paths to the servers you want to use.
when i pinged the mid east server in cmd it says avg 50ms but in - game it is over 160ms

You may not have the correct IP address. The game may also not be using ping it maybe using another method to measure and sometime this includes the overhead in the game..hard to say games are not really consistent in what they call "ping"

You can look in the resource monitor tab to see the open IP adderss. It should show the game client and the ip it is using. Watch carefully so you can tell which session is doing the data transfer. There likely are connections to multiple servers open at the same time since there are things like login servers etc.

In the detailed network tab you might get lucky and be able to see the actual latency of the real data. The problem is this only show TCP session and many games use UDP. You have to be careful to understand the difference between these latency numbers and ping. Say I send the server a request and it processes it and sends the reply. The latency number you see are both the network time plug the time it took the server to do the requested function. This is over simplification since the communication is actually much more complex that a simple request and response. Still the number may be useful comparing it to what the games says.

Dec 23, 2019
You may not have the correct IP address. The game may also not be using ping it maybe using another method to measure and sometime this includes the overhead in the game..hard to say games are not really consistent in what they call "ping"

You can look in the resource monitor tab to see the open IP adderss. It should show the game client and the ip it is using. Watch carefully so you can tell which session is doing the data transfer. There likely are connections to multiple servers open at the same time since there are things like login servers etc.

In the detailed network tab you might get lucky and be able to see the actual latency of the real data. The problem is this only show TCP session and many games use UDP. You have to be careful to understand the difference between these latency numbers and ping. Say I send the server a request and it processes it and sends the reply. The latency number you see are both the network time plug the time it took the server to do the requested function. This is over simplification since the communication is actually much more complex that a simple request and response. Still the number may be useful comparing it to what the games says.
Is there any way to fix this and how exactly do i find out what ip the game uses and the actual latency??

First you are misreading the tool. It shows no issues at all. The spikes in the middle of trace mean nothing if they don't actually have a impact on the final traffic. This is very common with intermittent issues. It could be the nodes in the middle are delaying traffic sometimes but not others. OR it could just be those routers are waiting until they have free time to respond to you and sending real data instead.

Lets pretend that your trace also showed problems all the way to the end.

So the last hop you show that has no problems is in hop 9. This IP is owned by google. Now a interesting things is the final hop is also owned by google. The must be purchasing hosting services from google. It is hard to say where hop9 really is because google does not document things like that but it must be fairly close.

So the problem (remember the trace did not show anything) is completely withing the google network. What do you think you can do. Even if you somehow found one of their network guys you are not there actual customer. You would be better off seeing if the game company who is actually paying google for hosting services might do something.

Another interesting thing is the blocks of ip you are using are marked as being used by a company called NAWRAS for mobile broadband. Registration info many times is wrong but if you are using a mobile broadband connection you are going to have all kinds of strange errors playing online games.

Dec 23, 2019
First you are misreading the tool. It shows no issues at all. The spikes in the middle of trace mean nothing if they don't actually have a impact on the final traffic. This is very common with intermittent issues. It could be the nodes in the middle are delaying traffic sometimes but not others. OR it could just be those routers are waiting until they have free time to respond to you and sending real data instead.

Lets pretend that your trace also showed problems all the way to the end.

So the last hop you show that has no problems is in hop 9. This IP is owned by google. Now a interesting things is the final hop is also owned by google. The must be purchasing hosting services from google. It is hard to say where hop9 really is because google does not document things like that but it must be fairly close.

So the problem (remember the trace did not show anything) is completely withing the google network. What do you think you can do. Even if you somehow found one of their network guys you are not there actual customer. You would be better off seeing if the game company who is actually paying google for hosting services might do something.

Another interesting thing is the blocks of ip you are using are marked as being used by a company called NAWRAS for mobile broadband. Registration info many times is wrong but if you are using a mobile broadband connection you are going to have all kinds of strange errors playing online games.
in my area i only have broadband option so i use a 4g modem...that doesnt seem to be the issue...my ping was stable at 50ms before