Hi
I am having a problem with not being able to send a page I want to use as a
shortcut to the desktop.
Does anyone know what I can do to repair this feature??
Since I have had this problem I have been sending the page to "Favorites",
but with some I use a lot, I would like to have a shortcut on the desktop.
--
Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
Amber

On a blank area of the screen right-click, new then shortcut.

Frank

"Amber" <Amber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I am having a problem with not being able to send a page I want to use as
> shortcut to the desktop.
> Does anyone know what I can do to repair this feature??
> Since I have had this problem I have been sending the page to "Favorites",
> but with some I use a lot, I would like to have a shortcut on the desktop.
> --
> Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
> Amber

You should be able to grab the internet explorer icon from the address bar.

--
Thayn Moore
Software Design Engineer - Test

"FrankV" <FrankV@anonymous.address> wrote in message
> On a blank area of the screen right-click, new then shortcut.
>

> Frank
>
> "Amber" <Amber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> I am having a problem with not being able to send a page I want to use as
>> shortcut to the desktop.
>> Does anyone know what I can do to repair this feature??
>> Since I have had this problem I have been sending the page to
>> "Favorites",
>> but with some I use a lot, I would like to have a shortcut on the
>> desktop.
>> --
>> Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
>> Amber

Thayn ...
Thanks for the response.
I tried it and it still doesn't work.
This happens with any page I right-click on to save as shortcut on desktop,
or from the list with choice of "send as shortcut to desktop"
Any suggestions??
Thanks
Amber