Question Should I wait for the new AMD processors?

D3K1DS

Prominent
Feb 12, 2019
So I'm planning on building a brand new computer soon, and I saw all the new stuff AMD was releasing. I'm an Intel guy, but damn... AMD might be kicking ass here soon. So do you guys think I should wait for all the new AMD stuff to drop?

Right now I use my computer for gaming and editing videos. My CPU is an intel core i7-4790k 4.00 GHz, and I'm using a GTX 1070. I really want to upgrade before I go to college and just make a beast of a computer.

PdxPetmonster

Reputable
Mar 14, 2017
I'm upping to a 3900X as well....haven't decided on a board yet, but I can't wait too. My current setup will get handed over to my workstation, and my original 1700 will move to my storage/plex server. Gonna be a lot of upgrading once that 3900X gets released...

Reactions: Banned by Net

D3K1DS

Prominent
Feb 12, 2019
I'm upping to a 3900X as well....haven't decided on a board yet, but I can't wait too. My current setup will get handed over to my workstation, and my original 1700 will move to my storage/plex server. Gonna be a lot of upgrading once that 3900X gets released...
Same, I'm giving my current PC to my dad once I build my new one. I'm just gonna do a hard reset on it.

Reactions: Banned by Net