maestrof0707

Commendable
Nov 12, 2020
Hello guys I hope you are doing fine, so I have a really strange problem with my ping, the problem is I constantly have 85ms and I have to keep restarting my router until my ping randomly becomes 50ms, sometimes it works and sometimes I'm permanently stuck on 85ms.

Is this a router problem or a server problem because I think when I keep restarting my router I randomly connect to the other server which has lower ping ?

What do you mean your ping. Are you testing this with a actual ping command or are you getting some number from some game.

Your router does not connect to any server. It connects to your ISP router.

Your first test it to run a ping to some common IP like 8.8.8.8 and see if that also changes. If it is a consistent value then it is more likely there is some issue with the game itself or something with the interconnection between the various IP In the path to the game company ISP.

You have no ability to control anything except your router and to some extent the connection between you and your ISP.

maestrof0707

Commendable
Nov 12, 2020
What do you mean your ping. Are you testing this with a actual ping command or are you getting some number from some game.

Your router does not connect to any server. It connects to your ISP router.

Your first test it to run a ping to some common IP like 8.8.8.8 and see if that also changes. If it is a consistent value then it is more likely there is some issue with the game itself or something with the interconnection between the various IP In the path to the game company ISP.

You have no ability to control anything except your router and to some extent the connection between you and your ISP.
My ping to Europe (league of legends EUW server) or any server that is based on Europe

TRENDING THREADS