eduardocross35

Reputable
Aug 31, 2017
Hello community, I have been having problems with stuttering in every game and to be honest I have tried everything that I have found on the internet to fix it. Maybe here someone could give me a solution. So, lately I have been playing Apex, Monster Hunter World, Fortnite, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy XV, and other games. Thing is, no matter which game it is I have stutters. I have the last drivers from Nvidia, my games are at an M.2 and SSD storage drive and I have stable internet connection. I am going to leave the specs here on a PC Part Picker link.

Link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/x37zr6

nicholas70

Reputable
May 15, 2016
So you tried everything you found on the internet to correct the issue? Listing some of these things you've done would be helpful. I'm going to assume you tried system restore and drivers, and that you've checked on your system resource utilization during gaming to make sure nothing unusual is hogging resources. I am curious if anything you have done seems to have any effect on the problem at all, or if the problem remains the same no matter what steps you take trying to resolve the issue.

Well, the two words "tried everything" is probably one of the least informative sentence that could ever be used, because the scope of "tried everything" is really limited by the skill level of the one that claims this. So if all you have ever done in computer world is playing games, the term "tried everything" have a very different meaning compared to a MCSE / A+ sertified technician claiming the same thing.

So can you please list up what you have actually tried - so I don't have to spell out some suggestion, just to hear you already done that?

Rolling back a driver is probably what will solve this.

TRENDING THREADS