System:
CPU: I5-12600K
GPU: Inno3D RTX 3050
RAM: 32GB Kingston DDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte z690ud ddr5
PSU: Corsair RMx 650
HDD: Seagate 2 TB 7200RPM
SSD: Samsung 980 1TB

My PC was working was it was my first build, it is not even a few weeks old, everything was working fine, I plugged in all my peripherals got a warning saying not enough hosts, decided to use my usb hub, and everything was working perfectly fine, until one day my peripherals starting cutting off, mostly my headset which is a SteelSeries Artic 5, what would happen is the audio mic and everything stop working but the lights will still go on. I reinstalled the drivers nothing worked, disabled xHCPI (Hopefully I spelled it correctly basically telling my ports hey! You're 2.0 now), and It still went on, I decided to reinstall windows and it became slightly more stable. It stopped happening all of a sudden and I don't know why, when I tried to stress test my PC a bit, it completely cut off all my connected devices, all lights went out, I had to re-plug everything. Today I decided to stress test while keeping an eye on power and I saw something interesting, there would be a spike then sudden drop of power and I can't tell if its not enough PSU wattage, CPU defunct or motherboard. Here is a picture of the graph
Every time my audio cuts off all I have to do is disable my headset and mic through the Sound panel in windows 10 pro

gSQzISX.png