Question suspicious things in Task Manager

May 16, 2020
Recently I looked into my Task Manager to find two applications called "YourPhone.exe" and some program named "腾讯手游助手" I know its a virus or something so I don't want to touch the two programs at all. What exactly are these things and how do I remove them? I don't want to fiddle with it at all just in case it triggers something

Edit: This problem has been SOLVED, thank you for the assistance.

Last edited:
Certainly, having unknown things in Chinese showing in task manager is a concern...

but, be advised there is at least one valid 'Your Phone' application, which is now part of Windows, although it should not be running without your explicitly launching it...

IF a quick run of Malwarebytes Antimalware does not remove it, try a www.freefixer.com scan, and carefully looking for the process, autorun, registry entry , etc., that is starting these problematic applications...

Did you install an Android emulator, perhaps for running a mobile game on your PC? From a quick search, it looks like that's what "腾讯手游助手" is, and since it's emulating a phone, that might be why "YourPhone.exe" is running, since it may appear to Windows as a phone. Of course, it's possible that these could be other applications going by the same name, but if you are running an Android emulator, then that may be what it is.

May 16, 2020
Did you install an Android emulator, perhaps for running a mobile game on your PC? From a quick search, it looks like that's what "腾讯手游助手" is, and since it's emulating a phone, that might be why "YourPhone.exe" is running, since it may appear to Windows as a phone. Of course, it's possible that these could be other applications going by the same name, but if you are running an Android emulator, then that may be what it is.
ah, i think your right. I forgot I downloaded the Gameloop emulator a while ago to play Clash Of Clans on my pc, then I got bored and didn't play anymore.

May 16, 2020
Certainly, having unknown things in Chinese showing in task manager is a concern...

but, be advised there is at least one valid 'Your Phone' application, which is now part of Windows, although it should not be running without your explicitly launching it...

IF a quick run of Malwarebytes Antimalware does not remove it, try a www.freefixer.com scan, and carefully looking for the process, autorun, registry entry , etc., that is starting these problematic applications...
no, the program is in chinese because it is an emulator developed by tencent, which is an asian gaming company. I already uninstalled the tencent emulator and i don't see the chinese program running anymore.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS