Please advise how I can restore the URL address line in the taskbar. For an
unknown reason, the URL address line has disappeared.

If you mean the Links toolbar, right click on the taskbar, choose Toolbars,
and check Links.

"reinshel" <reinshel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please advise how I can restore the URL address line in the taskbar. For
> an
> unknown reason, the URL address line has disappeared.

Right-click an empty area on the taskbar.
Point to Toolbars, and then click the toolbar you want to add, Address bar.

The Address bar lets you quickly go to any Web page you specify. Open the
Address bar by double-clicking it.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes