What do you think about the Ragnarok?

IMHO at the time you can build a Ragnarok (looking at the minerals) the mc
cost ist no problem.
But if mc are no problem you can build a *lot* of pulsare instead of a
ragnarok ..

If you don't have RP problems I see no reason to build a Ragnarok and I have
never seen one in a game *ever*

Lordfire

Perhaps the Ragnarok should be dropped
from the ship list then.
It has already been established that the
Solorian are too strong a race.
And if they win a lot of games without this
ship ever being used then why do they need it?

Lordfire wrote:
> What do you think about the Ragnarok?
>
> IMHO at the time you can build a Ragnarok (looking at the minerals)
the mc
> cost ist no problem.
> But if mc are no problem you can build a *lot* of pulsare instead of
> ragnarok ..
>
> If you don't have RP problems I see no reason to build a Ragnarok and
I have
> never seen one in a game *ever*
>
> Lordfire

RG is very good weapon.
Perfect to take out robot zero guns, pulsars are too heavy, and those
mines.
Or just simple wipe out your enemy once and for all. No more bases.
I have used RG's, about 20 in one game.
Also you have to notice that once you have Popped the RG there are
plenty of minerals to be harvested on those asteroids and you
(solorian) can habit those 'safely'. Good place for you SML's no stress
problems.

Lazol