Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bastiananthony

Prominent
Oct 12, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member here. I have joined here cuz want to learn as much as I can and maybe I can even give a bit of advice at times. Hope this forum will help me to learn a lot and help me more than any other platform.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum

bastian anthony

houchy

Prominent
Oct 12, 2017
Hey there,

I'm 38, former electrical engineering, now winemaker, always interested in debugging things :)

Great forum!
Cheers.

gorgnjulz

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017

Hi I'm Julz...I wish I was more tech savvy...so that is why I joined Tom's hardware!!! Thanks for the huge welcome.

crawfordmt

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
Greetings,

I've been away from the hardware scene of computers for too long to have any relevant knowledge, so I've been reading the forums here for some time to seek insight (which has saved me a lot of money before buying parts that wouldn't work). I'm running a refurbished HP Compaq 6200 Pro SFF (i7-2600, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, 240W PSU) with a low profile GeForce GTX 750Ti I installed.

Little known fact? I wrote a scifi novel. And I'm slowly becoming a big fan of Stellaris.

Cheers.

akmalkidwai1

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys I am akmal I have reading stuff here for a long time and now I have also joined it and now can you all find a solution to my problem

redbaronqueen

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Hi all. I'm Alex, almost 30 years old, and here I'll go by the nickname redbaronqueen (combination between Red Baron (a German pilot from WW1) and Queen (best rock band of all times)). I have a Master degree in CS, love tinkering (RPi, thinking of starting with the Arduino too), drawing, reading (tech stuff mostly but also sci-fi, crime novels and history books). Hope I can not only take some knowledge from the community but also to give back. See ya!

chilly324

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Guess I'm supposed to introduce myself. My name is whatever you call me but I prefer Rick. I question everything including why do I question everything

leelizley27

Prominent
Oct 16, 2017
My name is Hyejin Baldevino Han the im philippine korean nationality nice to meet here this site .lm just testing my id mail because is not work it will.thank you so much!

takamasa1106

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Hello. I am Takamasa1106 (as known for many gamers :D), I am a 24-year-old student from Poland. I love gaming and music. I've been reading your site for quite a while when I needed a solution for problems with many PC's. I am not educated in any IT thing, I am just a normal student who enjoys tech news, IT news and gaming. Nice to be here with you! :D

jeff.quilici

Prominent
Oct 21, 2017
Trying hard to post a question over on Systems, but it keeps dropping the post (and forcing me to login again).

I hope that posting here will shake something loose.

The basics about me: 45-yo attorney in Austin, TX. I built my first system a few months ago, and I'm reaching out for assistance for the first time.

Little-known fact: I was once in the Oval Office, at age 9.

aafanatic

Prominent
Oct 22, 2017
Hello,
I am new to Tom's. I am on a lot of other interest forums as aafanatic as well, including ebay. I think the pc that I am on now is my second build. It started as a quad core duo but has been updated to a core quad 2.66 ghz running at 3.7 (OC) win 10 64 bit liquid cooled in a massive Corsair two sided cube/tower. I really love my case. It's time for a new build probably around an Asus Z270 Prime-A MB that I already bought. But since Coffee Lake arrived/ sort of? I may switch MoBos in mid stream.
Little known fact: I make Bass music for the cars that go BOOM! I used to have five 12" sub woofers in my room, but the world has gotten smaller and my neighborhood has been gentrified so I get most of my bass from very expensive headphones. I still have one 12" and a 10" that can shake the glass.
Enjoy, aafanatic

...of myself I am nothing. "To Conquer the Sea, is to Conquer the Soul" Lord R. Ha.

Maarsch

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2012
Well hello there.
Didn't realize there was a thread like this.

I'm a structural engineer and have dabbled in esport shoutcasting.

More importantly!

United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru
Republic Dominica, Cuba, Carribean, Greenland, El Salvador too.

franrojas7901

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
Hi I'm Frank, ex military and tech geek that's into all of the latest tech toys and making/driving fast cars. Been lurking in the shadows till now!

TRENDING THREADS