Were to Buy WaterCooling Parts? - Needs to Ship to Canada

Nitro350Z

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
If anybody knows of or had experience with any online stores that ship to canda and carry some of the following watercooling parts I would be very thankful.

the setup I was thinking of was:

Swiftech STORM CPU waterblock rev.2

Danger Den Acetal Maze4 GPU waterblock

Swiftech MCP655 12v Water Pump or Danger Den D5

Swiftech MCRES-MICRO Small Form Factor / High-Flow Reservoir - or anything similar

basically any 3X120mm Fan radiator. something like a Swiftech MCR320 or Danger Den Black Ice Xtreme III

~15ft of clearflex,proflex,tygon 1/2" ID

possibly this too - Fluid XP+ Extreme Non-Conductive 32 oz. Liquid Cooling Fluid

I've looked through a few stores (NCIX - Nothing, Frozen CPU - lots of $$, and BigFoot Comps - Seems alright but not quite)

So if anyone has had good experiences with suppliers that carry and can ship this stuff to Canada, let me know

Nitro350Z

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
Frozen Cpu I know is good because they have everything i want, but they are somewhat expensive, are their prices in USD or CND because it doesnt say anywere on the site, that or im blind, because that would change what the prices are compared to others.

Bigfoot computers looks good in terms of pricing, has anyone had experience with them

also NTCW has some lower prices but im not sure they are as reliable as others, again, has anyone had experience with them.

thank you for posting.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Frozen Cpu I know is good because they have everything i want, but they are somewhat expensive, are their prices in USD or CND because it doesnt say anywere on the site, that or im blind, because that would change what the prices are compared to others.

Bigfoot computers looks good in terms of pricing, has anyone had experience with them

also NTCW has some lower prices but im not sure they are as reliable as others, again, has anyone had experience with them.

thank you for posting.
Frozen CPU prices are US, but don't forget our dollar is at 90c, so pretty close. I've bought from them a few times, they're good. I've bought from Bigfoot, but i find their prices are ridiculous...they were good to deal with
though. I like NCIX. GL :)

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
I ordered the stuff that was cheaper at bigfoot and the rest locally. Be careful shopping from the US because you never know what the import and duty fees will be until you get the bill from the shipping company, this can add a lot to the cost of your products. Bigfoot was good to deal with and I got my order 3 days after ordering. They do have stock outs though, they didn't have the tubing I wanted... bought tygon tubing locally from plastics supply company (you can also try medical and lab equipment suppliers).

http://www.bigfootcomputers.com/Mer...n=PROD&Product_Code=6241&Category_Code=510.25

http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-wat-76.html

As you can see if you use 0.9 exchange (if you pay by credit card will probably be closer to 0.88) then the costs of the two systems are $288 vs $329 but if you add the shipping, duty... etc then you will end up paying another $30-$40 for the system from frozencpu, this happened when I ordered some shoes from the US (was still cheaper for me). So the costs end up being about equal. I would say that the ease of dealing with a canadian retailer would be worth something as well.