Question What's the stock bios for this Sapphire Pulse RX 580?

Apr 28, 2021
Hello,

My card is RX 580 Sapphire Pulse 4gb
I tried flashing all sapphire pulse bios that is available in the collection.

And it all brick my card sadly.

I borrowed a cpu with integrated to reflash it back to my old bios.

I need help on finding the real bios for my card sadly my hard drive before that contains the original bios is dead.

This is my bios before i flashed and bricked my card and this bios is always making my pc shut down itself while playing games such as apex or black desert.

Apr 28, 2021
Flashing vBIOS because your PC shut down while gaming, is the equivalent of surgically reconstructing your whole face and mouth because of a toothache.

Your problem lies elsewhere. Either psu, thermals or a dying GPU.
It was okay before. I only flashed another bios because I wanted to have the additional memory clock from 1700 something to 2000.
It's not the psu also since it is a new one and thermals also.
I'll just assume that it's the gpu itself, it only dies when the memory throttles thats why I am looking for the original bios.

I have already flashed a bios that I found just an hour ago and expect the crashes will be gone if not, I would still need the original bios so that I can still see if it's a different problem.

You flashed a bios to get higher VRAM clock when you could have just used MSI afterburner to do it safely because not everyone wins the silicon lottery.

Your gpu vram temps are not the same with the GPU die thermals. If your VRAM is overheating due to the extreme OC from vBIOS, then it can very well shut down the PC.

You mentioned the PSU is new. What happened to the previous one? What was the make and model of the previous one?

Apr 28, 2021
Sorry for double posting, I think my bios is okay now already tried 7 different bios and found a good one. Did not experienced a crash through out the day was hitting the memory clock also and did not get any bad results. I guess I just need a good bios, just wanted to get an original one here. Thanks and have a good one.

For future reference to those who need the bios that I used for a 4gb Sapphire Pulse may message me.

Jun 20, 2021
Sorry for double posting, I think my bios is okay now already tried 7 different bios and found a good one. Did not experienced a crash through out the day was hitting the memory clock also and did not get any bad results. I guess I just need a good bios, just wanted to get an original one here. Thanks and have a good one.

For future reference to those who need the bios that I used for a 4gb Sapphire Pulse may message me.
I need the working vbios link