Mar 20, 2024
Hello! So first I want to mention that I am new here and also in the PC stuff but I am learning fast. So with that out of the way,I want a opinion on which RTX 4070 SUPER to get, like from what brand? I came down to these options since they are in my budget so:

1. Gainward GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Ghost OC
  2. MSI GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12G VENTUS 2X OC
  3. ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Super Dual OC
  4. GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER WINDFORCE OC

So I wanna know which of these is the best in all aspects,but mostly performance,but by that I actually mean best overclockability cuz yea,they all got the same nvidia chip inside =). I am also open to other variant as long as they dont go with like 40 dollars over the most expensive one which in this list is the Gigabyte. I also need to mention that I am in Europe so prices may differ a bit but yeah. Thank you in advance!

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
They pretty much overclock themselves and they have pretty hard set power limits. Each GPU and memory set is going to be a little different so I doubt you would be able to tell the difference. Really comes down to noise levels under load, so go with the one with the largest heatsink.

I believe that might be the ASUS, it is a bit longer and has two relatively large fans. Gigabyte would be my next choice.

The MSI has an advantage in tight spaces, it is a true two slot design. But it is quite tall for a GPU, so may be a little tight in a narrow case. The larger fans should be quieter still, but the heatsink is smaller.

Reactions: 35below0