[SOLVED] Why does my ping and cpu spike up when I play games?

Jan 19, 2021
AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core 3.6 GHz (3.9 GHz Turbo)
CPU Processor | 500GB SSD GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4GB GDDR6
Graphics Card | 8GB DDR4 3000MHz

Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit A320 Motherboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi
I bought my computer 4 months ago and it was running fine. I used to play Valorant at a constant 15-30 range ping. But recently when I play, my computer has a terrible connection to my network and I now play with 200 ping. I also get kicked out of the game continuously and my network disconnects periodically for a couple of seconds while in the game. My wifi always has full bars so why is my network connection so bad? My CPU temp is 34C

Last edited:
Solution

I bought my computer 4 months ago and it was running fine. I used to play Valorant at a constant 15-30 range ping. But recently when I play, my computer has a terrible connection to my network and I now play with 200 ping. I also get kicked out of the game continuously and my network disconnects periodically for a couple of seconds while in the game. My wifi always has full bars so why is my network connection so bad? My CPU temp is 34C
There are other parameters for WiFi, like...

There are other parameters for WiFi, like signal quality, can't you use wired connection ?
Ewen with best/strongest signal it can be interrupted and influenced by interference from other WiFi, Blue tooth (share frequency) or other high frequency devices.

Solution
Jan 19, 2021
There are other parameters for WiFi, like signal quality, can't you use wired connection ?
Ewen with best/strongest signal it can be interrupted and influenced by interference from other WiFi, Blue tooth (share frequency) or other high frequency devices.
Thank you! I will try wired connection!