[SOLVED] Why my pc does not turn on while pheriperals’ lights are on?

Jul 4, 2021
Hi. May i ask what is the problem of my pc? I run almost all of the troubleshooting tips and I still don’t know what is the main issue. Pc wont turn on at all but my pheriperal’s lights are on. Sometimes my pc runs sometimes it does not run at all. But when i jump start my psu, it happens that the psu fan runs without any issue.

ryzen3 3200g
gigabyte a320m s2h v2
HyperX ddr4 2666mhz
Xigmatek white 500w

Last edited:
Solution
It still does not beep. Is there any other option? Do you think it is the motherboard itself is the problem?

A motherboard that doesn't beep when it can't start normally, it's already a problem.

BTW, jump-starting a PSU doesn't automatically whitelist it from the check-list, you still need to use another PSU to test your motherboard.
I think my motherboard does not have any feature like that

There is a speaker connector at the bottom of your motherboard, using a speaker you should hear the beeps, note the number of beeps and you can identify the issue.

dPJuHnt.png

Jul 4, 2021
There is a speaker connector at the bottom of your motherboard, using a speaker you should hear the beeps, note the number of beeps and you can identify the issue.

dPJuHnt.png
I think i need to buy a buzzer for motherboard because it doesn’t included in the box

Jul 4, 2021

dPJuHnt.png
Just got my buzzer. It does not beep at all even i change the orientation on how i plugged it in the speaker header. My rgb keyboard lights on but my pc still not turning on:(