Xavier

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004

is it possible to make windows xp x64 and windows xp work next to eachother
and if yes how can i choose to boot from them. I have them both installed but
i cant see the x64 in my boot loader

I use acronis OS selector and partion and disk director which allows
me to choose whether to boot regular xp pro or xp pro64. If thats any
help?

Gordon

pd3f wrote:
> I use acronis OS selector and partion and disk director which allows
> me to choose whether to boot regular xp pro or xp pro64. If thats any
> help?

PLEASE quote the post you are replying to. This is NOT a chat room.

Thank you.