Dec 29, 2018
Hello,

My PC has been experiencing blue screens for a while now. I built this PC back in January, but the blue screens didn't occur right after. A little while later, I started getting the blue screens, but after trying a couple things, I think it was the chipset driver that fixed it. But now the crashes are back, with error codes like Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, Critical Process Died, and Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (naming a few common ones of the top of my head). I have looked up each of these error codes to try to fix the issue, I have tried doing things like chkdsk, system file checker, and DISM, nothing too crazy though. Any suggestions on what to try?

Grab any dump files from C:\Windows\Minidump and upload them to OneDrive, Google Drive, or your favorite file hosting site (zip the up before uploading if there is more than one of them) and share the link here. We can take a look to figure out what specifically is causing the fault.

Dec 29, 2018
Grab any dump files from C:\Windows\Minidump and upload them to OneDrive, Google Drive, or your favorite file hosting site (zip the up before uploading if there is more than one of them) and share the link here. We can take a look to figure out what specifically is causing the fault.
Ok, when I am trying to upload the files on to Google Drive it says I don't have permission to open them even though I'm pretty sure I'm on the admin account. Do you know what to do?

If you are trying to upload via the Google Drive website, copy the files out of C:\Windows\Minidump first. The browser may not be able to access the folder to upload to GD directly if it resides anywhere under C:\Windows. My usual goto is copying them to the Desktop first to upload from there.

Dec 29, 2018
If you are trying to upload via the Google Drive website, copy the files out of C:\Windows\Minidump first. The browser may not be able to access the folder to upload to GD directly if it resides anywhere under C:\Windows. My usual goto is copying them to the Desktop first to upload from there.
Have you figured anything out in the files?