theRTT

Honorable
Jul 25, 2016
Hi guys!
I've just build a brand new pc, here are some of the components:
Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 xtreme - Gigabyte Aorus x570 elite - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB m.2.

Now, here are some video's. I think you can obviously see what's wrong.
Install 1 - Install 2 - Homescreen

So a long story short:
The first time installing Windows 10 on this PC I had this problem. But after a restart it worked fine. But I thought it was weird. Anyway, I installed some drivers and did the Time Spy benchmark, which gave a great result. But I felt off because of the laggy install. So I installed Windows once more. This time however, it was smooth, wihtout problems. Which was weird. But after some driver updates the gigabyte app recommended, it went back to this extremely slow state. But it went away again when I installed the latest driver again, from the website instead of the app.

I thought, I want to try it once more. And it was the same and extremely slow again. As in the video's I've linked above. But after restarting, windows was fine again. I'm writing this post on the new PC.
So I doubt this is normal. What to do next? If everything works fine, I think this was due to a non up to date driver or Windows? Or maybe because of the older external hdd that I used to install Windows from?
Thanks in advance.