Shantohasibul

Honorable
Jan 23, 2017
Hello there, I've installed my windows on Samsung 970 EVO PLUS (I'm pretty sure)

But in the motherboard bios settings it's showing that the Windows Boot Manager is Samsung EVO 860 and M.2 SSD as the 2nd option.

But if i change the boot priorities as the m.2 first and Windows boot manager (SATA SSD) 2nd the windows can't load it crashes.

Is there any problem ?

Screenshot : https://prntscr.com/116a4nw

Mobo : Asrock Z490 Taichi

Processor : Intel Core I9-10900K

Solution
Does that mean my windows is loading from my Nvme ssd ? And working correctly ?
There could be a problem, Windows may be bootimg from 860 but working of NVME. Check with Disk Management, Windows will always be on C: drive/partition. Please post a picture of your Disk Manager.
Mix-ups like that usually happen when windows are installed on new disk but there's another instance on another disk. Easy fix is to disconnect that other drive while (re)installing windows on new drive.

Lutfij

Titan
No(the parts are all alright), the way Windows 10 works, ever since Windows 8, is that Window Boot Manger is the primary boot device(installed on the storage drive of your choice). If the primary boot device is anything other than Windows Boot Manger, then your system will not boot.

Just a side note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update.

Shantohasibul

Honorable
Jan 23, 2017
No(the parts are all alright), the way Windows 10 works, ever since Windows 8, is that Window Boot Manger is the primary boot device(installed on the storage drive of your choice). If the primary boot device is anything other than Windows Boot Manger, then your system will not boot.

Just a side note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update.

There could be a problem, Windows may be bootimg from 860 but working of NVME. Check with Disk Management, Windows will always be on C: drive/partition. Please post a picture of your Disk Manager.
Mix-ups like that usually happen when windows are installed on new disk but there's another instance on another disk. Easy fix is to disconnect that other drive while (re)installing windows on new drive.

Reactions: Quanticriver
Solution
CountMike is correct

unplug all drives save the one you wish to boot from

reinstall windows

Shantohasibul

Honorable
Jan 23, 2017
here is screenshot of my disk management :
https://prnt.sc/116c5d1

Shantohasibul

Honorable
Jan 23, 2017
Just like I suspected, it's booting from Disk0 but installed and running from Disk4.
Recommend you disconnect Disk0 and reinstall windows on Disk4. There are other ways but this one is simplest and fastest.
Btw, you also have 100MB EFI partition on Disk2, should delete it.

should i disconnect all the hard drives and ssd ?