Status
Not open for further replies.

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Hi i will be asking about a Software i want to make sure it's okey for use for disable windows defender and not a hack tool and safe if anyone can check that for me will be good guys :

The Program Interface is this :

windows_defender_is_running.png
( Before Turning Off Defender )

windows_defender_is_turned_off.png
( After Turning Off Defender )

This is Their Official Website and Official Link to Tool : https://www.sordum.org/9480/defender-control-v1-9/
i don't know if there is a rule that block sharing links or no but if yes let me know and i will delete the link don't close my question

My Question Is is it Safe To Use This Program To Disable Windows Defender ? It's Not a Virus ? Any Alternatives For This Program if It's A True Virus ?

This Is VirusTotal Result Scan : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...839d2c47b88a20120446f41e916cad77d0b/detection

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Don't use third party apps to disable Windows Defender.
if you want to disable it do it in the Windows Defender itself don't use third party softwares to disable it.
You are just putting your PC at risk by doing so

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Why do you want to?
I just don't like windows defender and want to disable it permanently + it will cause me High Cpu and problems when gaming so it's better to get rid of this

is there a software that is clean and disable windows defender with a click ? or another way ? or another Program ? did you check the program i did mention if it's not a virus ?

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
If you have Malwarebytes Anti-Virus software running on your system, then you can go to the Windows Security pane, click on Manager Providers. Malwarebytes should be listed there and you should be able to select it. This will disable Windows Defender.

-Wolf sends
i know this but i don't want it to interrupt i want to disable defender can someone tell me how if you have an idea , any idea how to perma delete windows defender ?

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Personally, I would keep both for extra security, but it’s your choice. Windows Defender is also sufficient enough to protect your system. There is a thread on the Microsoft forums with different opinions.
yes i have alot of other things to use i use Shadow Defender Similar to Deep Freeze and Use Malwarebytes and other stuff and want to get rid of this defender , do you know how to permanently disable it ? No Startup no scan no notifications Make it dead

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
yes i have alot of other things to use i use Shadow Defender Similar to Deep Freeze and Use Malwarebytes and other stuff and want to get rid of this defender , do you know how to permanently disable it ? No Startup no scan no notifications Make it dead
Windows Defender comes pre-installed on Windows 10. If you don’t want Windows Defender, don’t use Windows 10. Linux operating systems like Ubuntu are more customizable than Windows, but they don’t run Windows 10 or Xbox games. There are probably methods of removing Defender that are not officially supported, but I’ve never looked into them. If you decide to try third-party programs to remove Defender, you may (probably will) put your system at risk.

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Windows Defender comes pre-installed on Windows 10. If you don’t want Windows Defender, don’t use Windows 10. Linux operating systems like Ubuntu are more customizable than Windows, but they don’t run Windows 10 or Xbox games. There are probably methods of removing Defender that are not officially supported, but I’ve never looked into them. If you decide to try third-party programs to remove Defender, you may (probably will) put your system at risk.
i will not use software i will only disable Windows Defender , do you know how ?

USAFRet

Titan
why are you dodging my question
  1. I do not know how to completely disable Windows Defender, except unless you install a different antivirus.
  2. If I did, I probably wouldn't publish it t in here, since that is a really bad idea.
  3. In looking at my Task Manager right now, the subsystems of Defender are currently consuming 4.4MB RAM. That is 0.01% of the 32GB RAM in this. Totally irrelevant.

Reactions: aldan

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
  1. I do not know how to completely disable Windows Defender, except unless you install a different antivirus.
  2. If I did, I probably wouldn't publish it t in here, since that is a really bad idea.
  3. In looking at my Task Manager right now, the subsystems of Defender are currently consuming 4.4MB RAM. That is 0.01% of the 32GB RAM in this. Totally irrelevant.
i hate defender it's not even an antivirus man There is top Tier Antiviruses better than Windows Defender , Windows isn't Specialized in Viruses Fighting , It's Like XBOX for example started selling refrigerators

windows should offer the option to disable their antivirus or remove it it's not fair

3) Now what are my options

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
i hate defender it's not even an antivirus man There is top Tier Antiviruses better than Windows Defender , Windows isn't Specialized in Viruses Fighting , It's Like XBOX for example started selling refrigerators

windows should offer the option to disable their antivirus or remove it it's not fair

3) Now what are my options
The reason they don’t offer the option to disable it is so that people can’t complain that their system(s) were taken over by ransomware or malware. It’s actually a great feature for people who don’t want to pay for an antivirus program.

I find it funny that you said that Microsoft doesn’t specialize in virus fighting when they developed the Windows 10 operating system. Shouldn’t they know how to defend it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.