Question Windows installed but freezes during boot or at desktop ?

Dec 3, 2020
Hi there all, over the past few days I have experienced difficulty with my system, it boots into windows, although at an odd resolution , (no safe mode) And typically freezes a few seconds after boot and when opening apps, half the time I boot into an infinite “watchdog clock timeout” screen or a “recovery, looks like windows hasn’t loaded correctly” I have tried different ram, gpu, CMOS battery ( of which the same type [CR2032 3V]) and a different power supply, this had all started from playing the new Cold War. In which the computer froze. I had simply turned it off and when to bed. I had woken to the now ongoing problem. Earlier on I had figured it was the hard drives, as neither had booted when I had reformatted completely and reinstalled windows ( on seperate USB ISO files) and tried command prompt batches in recovery mode. At one point I had a “CHECK MACHINE EXCEPTION” of something along the lines of that. But had turned to the previously stated two error codes. If anyone would have any idea that would be great.

Below are my specs:
  • ASRock b365 Pro4
  • Intel I7 9700KF 3.6GHZ
  • Corsair 8x2 2400MHZ
-GTX 1060
-Silverstone 850W 80+ Gold cert
- Seagate Barracude 500gb 120 SSD

Dec 3, 2020
I have waited until today to boot, I booted wi Th one ram stick in and my cpu idles at 40° due to a temporary cooling solution. It had successfully booted with proper display and time, however I have found that when I tried downloading two or more things at once I get the BSOD with a clock watchdog error.

Dec 3, 2020
No results out of ordinary, found out it was a CPU issue, voltage should be 1.25-1.3 but is running at 1.024, I’m ready to throw my computer out a window as of right now. My bios doesn’t have a setting for voltage changing on the b365 pro4 and am no longer able to boot into windows again