windows media player 10

Colan Barnhorst, I can hardly use a computer. I could not
find the place you sugessted. Would you please be a Dear
and answer my question. I'll be most appreciative.Thanks
Dear. JWM

I don't know the answer. I only use WMP10 to play videos I download from
the Microsoft Developer Network and the Microsoft videos for business
software. Sorry. That's why I redirected you. You can find the newsgroup
I mentioned by clicking on Newsgroups (if you are using Outlook Express) or
http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer&cat=en_US_5b7a13d9-4513-4697-b7d5-f93549fcdbbd&lang=en&cr=US
If you are using a web browser. Since this url wraps, you will have to
paste the separate lines into your address window at the top of your
browser. Make sure you do not leave any spaces.

Best of luck.